Benefits of Membership
Joining AADO will give you many benefits and help you influence the industry in a way that is best for you, the operator. Some of the benefits include:
- Being part of the UK’s only association run for the benefit of AD operators
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of our members
- Keep up to date with industry news
- Influence government policy in a way that best suits operators
- Network with other operators
- Membership prices for this year are shown below.
Full membership to AADO is open to any operator of an anaerobic digestion plant in the United Kingdom, provided that such operator:
- has an anaerobic digestion plant which produces more than 500 kW electrical power or more than 1.5 MW thermal power;
- is not a public company or part of a group of companies containing a public company;
- is not a utility company;
- is not a company which has, at any time, been nationalised by the government of the United Kingdom.
Agricultural Membership to AADO is open to any operator which:
- meets requirements 2, 3, & 4 of the Full Membership;
- has an anaerobic digestion plant which produces 500 kW electrical power or less or 1.5 MW thermal power or less.
Annual Membership fees
|Full members that have an AD plant which produces more than 1000 kWe or more than 2.5 MWth;||£2,000|
|Full members that have an AD plant which produces 1000 kWe or less or less than 2.5 MWth;||£1,000|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to join, please provide the name and address of your company and details of your anaerobic digestion capabilities.